15 Week Bumpdate
Baby is the size of an orange! 🍊 (Although I have another app that says apple. 🍎) He/she is moving around like crazy even though I can’t feel anything yet! The legs are now longer than their arms and they can move all their joints. Baby is also forming taste buds and while his/her eyes are fused shut, they can sense light. Most importantly, baby is moving amniotic fluid through his/her nose and upper respiratory tract which is helping those little air sacs in the lungs develop and strengthen.
[This his/her/their nonsense is driving me crazy! 😂]
– Dizziness. It hits so randomly, and as long as I sit and have plenty of snacks and water I get through the spells pretty easily.
– Back pain. With the weight I’m gaining it’s no wonder my back is taking a little strain. I can only imagine what it’ll be like in the coming months!
– Slight nausea. Compared to what it was, I’ll gladly take the few minutes a day of queasiness.
Nothing too crazy this week other than McDonalds French fries! I’ve been really thirsty a lot this week and I’ve been trying to drink lots of water and electrolytes.
Things to remember
– Weeks ago I made a list of e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g baby will need and the full list of items is pretty overwhelming. This past week we started working on a registry and went to look at strollers at Target. We had fun pushing them through the baby section to test them out!
– We go for another ultrasound on Thursday! It’s possible that we’ll get to find out the sex that day too, and we are SO excited.
We and most of our family have the same feeling as to what we think they’re going to be. What are your votes – boy or girl?