Week 25 Bumpdate
June 11, 2019 § Leave a comment
Week 25 Bumpdate
🎉3/5 of the way there!🎉
Baby is the size of a cauliflower! She’s 13.5 inches long, weighs a pound and a half, and is gaining more fat each day. Her little hands can grasp things too and she knows which way is up and down (how cool is that?). I feel her move with regularity now, when I’ve been sitting down for a while or in the early mornings as the sun is rising. I’m convinced that dawn is her favorite time of day. 🥰
– I’m hungry! SO hungry, no matter what I eat, all the time.
– Leg cramps every now and then.
– I feel like swollen legs and ankles have been slightly better this week, but they’re still there.
– It’s getting harder and harder to bend over! 🤣Pretty soon someone else will be tying my shoes.
Things to remember:
– I started tracking calories the other day and changing some of my eating habits because according to every professional reference I’ve read, I’m, like, 20 pounds over where I should be at this point. Ugh. I’m struggling a bit with this and hoping some light exercise and better food will help. I’m starting prenatal yoga tomorrow – my first yoga class EVER – so think good thoughts for me.
– I ordered baby’s crib and mattress last week. I’m starting to feel the need to get her nursery totally ready to go even though I’m barely at month six. It’s really, really important to me that it’s EXACTLY how I want it, and I want plenty of time to get it done. Must be the nesting instinct!
– I also scheduled maternity pictures for the end of July (yay!) and started making a hospital bag checklist. Type A problems, guys.
– Speaking of hospitals, our hospital tour is next week, and my gestational diabetes test the week after that. Some days it feels like I’ve been pregnant forever, and others I swear time is just flying.
15ish more weeks until we can finally hold this little girl. 🎀💗